To add sections to home page of your site, Navigate to Shopify (Admin Panel -> Online Store -> Themes -> Customize -> Sections -> Add Section).
1. You can Enable/Disable the section after adding it, so that you don't lose the settings.
2. Section gap adds space under the section. If you'd like to add space on top, enable section gap on the section above.
3. You can choose if the blog posts are shown as a slider or not. We recommend enabling this option. It saves space on mobile and helps keep the site clean looking. Choose how many slides (blog posts) are shown as once on different devices.
4. You can choose if the section is fullwidth or not.
5. Choose the title for the section & which blog to take the articles from. You can limit how many articles to show in the section.